SWEET MEMORIES....

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

B'day.. 13th april...

mmm... the most borin b'day ever....
First of all.... this is indeed the sadest b'day ever!! MOST.. let me state again.. most of my friends, esp those whom i considered close (and whom i thought would never forget my b'day) did not wish me... until now.. they have not even wished me a belated b'day!!
I guess the older u get... b'days become even more boring...
Like i always had a party.. that is, until last year when i turned 20.. but last year was an interesting one.. cos my daddy wanted me to celebrate my b'day with the orphans and share (our blessings) with them!! but this year nothing... cud not even go for family dinner cos daddy had meeting... hmpf!!! nwas.... its a sign.. that m gettin old.. hahaha.....
Happy 21st to me!!!

No comments: