SWEET MEMORIES....

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

today's the day..

today's the day i'll b having my surgery.. i had to wait for two days due to my weak eyesight.. -10... haha.. n also cos of the side-effects from my contacts... actually I'm more eager than nervous.. i wana get it done and over with... cos for the past two days i'v been missing out on the world camp.. its weird seeing myself so "ON" in attending this camp.. otherwise, honestly sometimes preaching and bible stuffs bores me out... i love the Lord and all very much.. but at times preachers seem to be soooo boring hence the apathy.. but this time, i guess God opened up my heart.. i will blog about the main points that touched me, once i m home n more settled k.. :)
well.. today i saw another miraculous thing.. i saw a crescent moon at around 11am, along with the sun shining extremely bright.. courtesy of the nurse.. she was like, "Avoni, come come.." and i was wondering, "what's going on?" i thought i had to take another test.. but no.. it was the beautiful moon.. ;)
okies.. enough for today.. take care.. byeeee...

No comments: