SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, May 21, 2009

wats wrong wit me.....

i just yelled at mummy... why?? COS she irrtated me!!!
to make matters worst.. I'v been diagonized with chronic throat infection!!! PLUS i just came back from class (teaching fundamentals of music.. ) so just imagine how irritable i must have been... its difficult enough for me to talk.. and i had no choice so i took the class, which means i have been talking non-stop for an hour.. and for goodness sake MY THROAT HURTS!!
And here she comes.. just poking me with her stupid... AHHHH,,,,,, she's like JERRY (from tom n jerry..) just poking me quietly with her stupid words.. and making me scream.. God damn it!!

I donu why things like this just happens to me.. AT times.. i just cant control!!!...
I try.. i really do.. but... damn it...
like... i try to discipline myself and read the bible.. but most of the time.. i just miss my quiet time... its not that i don'[t wana do.. but i just cant discipline myself enough to do it.. and... aya.. alot of stuffs..
People.. i m not perfect,,, not even a good christian... haiz... its so difficult..
I need a trickle of faith to turn my dirty self into something worthy...

2 comments:

Rachel Eric said...

:) Avoni, your gift is being truly real! What you're sayin...being sick,irritated, walkin the walk, havin just that trickle of faith...well that's why we're human ay?! But that's just the point ya...we humans arn't worthy of His love, patience, grace etc...but our hope to become more stands because He is worthy, and deserves all our trying :) Love you!

Princess Avoni said...

thanks.. rach... :).... love ya... lots n lots.. :)