SWEET MEMORIES....

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Home Alone..

We have the house to ourselves babe... !!! woo-hoo... my parents have left for wokha and will be back only on monday.. which means 3-full-days-and-one-half day- without-them.... So on thrusday, the night before they left, we (me, my bro moses and sis khristin) were just pulling thier leg and telling them in a very convincing way that, "we'll be having a party!!! since you're not there!!" n both of them were like giving us th blank look... hahaha....

Nwas have been doing the cooking along with my maid Rita... and yea its interesting.... Cos everybody is enjoying it... like i don't cook when i have a choice not to... so now since mum is not there.. i;ve to... and lately my brother has been complaining to mum that her dishes r getting boring.. so guess for the next 3 days i'll liven up the dishes... We went shopping today for chicken.. FIRST time... I mean mum or dad usuali buy the chicken and then i cook... i don't go n buy... so took my bro n Noah down to the market... so tonight's menu is "Avoni's style chicken" well you'v to taste it to like it... not the indian style k, if u r wondering... no turmeric n all those spicces... n then "Pasta with White sauce" yup...

and uno.. its crazy, ,,, since my parents r not here... guess what we had for lunch??? Ice-cream with bread... and chocolate-chip biscuit... n fanta,,, lol.. not healthy at all... okies buy for now...

No comments: