SWEET MEMORIES....

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A trip to the Beauty Salon wit my sis...

Hurray... after weeks n months of tiring and gruelling labour.. i finally managed to squeeze some ME-time... hehe... yea so today I went to the salon with my sister and it was just so refreshing and relaxing.... :) man, the beautician really knows her stuffs... "good hands" i would say... Nwas my sister is blessed with abundant hair on the legs, so she did half-leg waxing and then "deep-cleansing facial"... And yeah this is the first time my 17-year-old-sis-who-is-an-inch-taller-than-me is getting a facial... :)... and I did the normal facial... actually normal here means deep-cleansing-plus-somthing-else thingy... normal in the sense for adult-skin... My sister in her straight-tone joked that only the old-people-with-weathered-skin-gets-the-normal-facial... and she on the other hand gets the deep-cleansing one cos her skin is soft and baby-like.. LAme ryt?? yea that she is.. nwas after my facial, i went for pedicure.. haha.. i pity the beautician who did my foot... cos it was darn dirty... like not the smelly dirty... but uno, i have this bad habit of noy wearing slippers at home, hence my feet are like rough with a lot of dead skin.. haha... well... all that's gone now.,.. it's soft as a baby's now... :)

I love beauty salon... mmm... next time i wana go for full body massage... :)

4 comments:

L L said...

haha.. i don't think little sister will be happy about you posting about her abundant leg hair!! :D

and i agree!! i want a full body massage. more like a sea weed body wrap!! lol.

and confession. i've NEVER gotten a facial done!

loves.
manxcat. :)

Princess Avoni said...

haha... erm... YEAH... she'll def freak out.. haha.. but its k.. i repeatedly tell her abt it.. so i guess she's totally immune now... hey... next time u r here.. we'l fo together for a full body massage k.. ;) promise.. hehe..

Alobo Naga said...

Body massage.........You know whom to call rite? anyways m sure ur lil sista will not happy with the post....bot the leag.....lol...anyways hope she writes some secrets bot you too....TC GBU

Princess Avoni said...

yup i knw who to call.... lets c how gud that fella is.. wink hahaha.... well.. she has a thick skin... so she'l b fine.. nwas she always makes me cry wit her blunt remarks so its even.. hahahaha.........