SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My 22nd Birthday.... :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... yooooo-hoooo........ I'm am now officially 22!!! How cool is that?? I cant wait to be 23..... haha.... It just feels so liberating to be older.... :)
Yesterday, the 13th april, was like the most pleasant day of this year... seriously... haha.........
Khris wished me first, from the bed, she was like... (waking my up.. )"hey hey... avoni avoni"
Me: yes... good morning
Khris: happy birthday...
me: thank u..
Khris: (went back yo sleep... hahahaha)
Cant you believe that... hahaha... jus woke up to be the first to wish me, then went back to sleep again...
second probably was my mummy, with an envelope... (hahaha... ) and so the rest follows...
Nwas, went for dinner at "mirror cafe". The owner is sooo sweet and makes you feel so at home. Am definitely goin back there.. so had a great time there with Iliang (my no 1 lazy-as-i-m-slash-neighbour fren.. hahahaha... u no we r like 5 minutes away but both of us are toooooo lazy to even visit each other.. ) and yup m glad she came, cos we talked about old times (uno school life n all... ) and it really brought back sweet memories... and oh ya... let me continue... great time with Iliang, alobo and frens, alan and oben.. and ofcus my sweet sis and ever-mature brother...
well...... till my next birthday, I'l be 22.............. :)

No comments: