SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Seminar at BL

Yesterday, I went to Bor-lingiri church for a Music seminar, and had a blast. The attendtees were so cute and responsive... cute meaning "naive and willing to learn everything and anything"... and I was like in for a big surprise, cos i happen to met sueng eun again... never thought i'l see her again, but wow... glad she's here, oh incase u guys r wondering, she has volunteered to be like a short-term missionary in dimapur, and I happen to meet her last july on my visit to Korea... so never expected to see her again but yup.. m glad...
Oh, and another reason to be glad... I found a new friend... yippy!!! haha.... Mister Alobo.. (i hope u r reading this... hahaha.... :p) nice fella, a bit crazy... hahaha.... i mean good-crazy... well.... glad i accepted to facilitate this seminar... along with Noah and alobo, both did a great job in imparting the youths....

No comments: