SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What just happened?

"it's all too quiet" "it's coming over YOU, like its a big mistake" "somethings made your eyes cold" "Come on, don't leave me like this, i thought i had u figured out"
"My mother accused me of loosing my mind" "you paint me a blue sky, and turn it to rain" "maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame"

One second, one minute, one day.... seems to make a whole lot of difference...
One random thought, One random mistake... I swear it's always mistake with me.. cos the mistakes I've made are not intentional... Well, a certain someone told me that its intentional... but its not..... its pure mistake..... All these put together, and we are in a different world. We were in Venus, and now we are in Mars.

I have the urge to update my status on facebook and really put "what's on my mind" but I wouldn't.... cause I don't wanna hurt you... but you don't seem to have a problem updating urs with underline connotations.

If you should read this, and if I really could tell you honestly... without worrying about whether you will go cold... cos that's what you do, when I open my big loud mouth to express myself... I've always been open and expressive... that's what my parents encouraged me to.. to just be open and state my mind... but these days i seem to be hiding my thoughts away....

Hiding all my hurts... Every word you say... or don't say... seem to pierce my heart..
One sword at a time... and when you seem generous, its needles... but needles are painful, though smaller....

But you'd never know, how painful it is to lick my wounds... lick it alone... because you are so absorbed in your world.. all you want is for me to be in your world... you don't want to have anything to do with my world..... All you think about is HOW HURT YOU are.... and should you know... I'm really sorry for what I did... and I'm trying my BEST to heal those wounds... those burning wounds i've inflicted... but you wouldnt give me a chance to.... but instead you cut me into two... or three.. or four...but you'd never know... cause you are so absorb in all your hurts....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so painful.. :(