SWEET MEMORIES....

Friday, March 18, 2011

Bridge over troubled waters

As I listen to this beautiful song, "Bridge over troubled waters"... I was just reminded how often we forget to lay our troubles on Jesus. How He keeps reminding us that He will take care of our worries, and to lay our cares on him... but how often we forget that.......... especially now, with all the papers and exams... Just so tired, everyday is a drag.... like even though i dont get much things done, I still feel so tired. Need to learn to draw freshness from the living water..... Need to learn to put my cares on HIM...

Ok, I'm too lazy to write down everything that's on my mind... That's how mentally tired I am... Just looking forward to 4th April, the day that I fly home... the holiday i desire most....... :) can't wait to see you...... <3

No comments: