SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Daddy Little's Gal is Home

Hey guys!!!

Thought i’l get time to write on ma blog EVERYMOMENT,,, but seems like there’s only one Avoni; who HAS alot of catching up to do!! Well i coloured my hair Purple instead of green, but m not that satisfied! (it is not too Purple you c, humpfh!!!)

Well the other day i went to visit my fren and before long My mum called up ma SIS (who was wit meh!) and told her that Daddy was looking for me... he he! So sweet.....

mmm... wat else!!! Oh i cooked some kinda noodles for my siblings for lunch and they seemed to enjoy it!

Oh!! Every1’s telling me i’v grown healthy (the polite way of saying that I M FAT)

Ok guys... i’l catch up wit ya another time k..... ciao!!

Oh ya... m havin a fun time playin my paino... and to top it m glad my siblings r ever-ready to play for it wen i feel like singing,,,(cos its abit uneasy playing and singin at the same time) okie okie thats it for now... buh-bye!!

No comments: