SWEET MEMORIES....

Saturday, April 19, 2008

yeah.....

today,, had a bonding time wit ma siblings n my closest fren.... was great!! Actually din do anything extravagant or terrific,,, but had FUN!!! first we went a little shopin cos my bro wanted to buy me a pants as my b'day gift n he hadn't been able to get the time to take me out or the other way.... humpf...
okie than as ussual had to feel up our tummy ryt?? we had to walk from one place to another cos my other bro decided to visit some gals to say bye'byes; ofcus he came back to pick us up (cos daddy doesn't know abt he's secret visit; so he;d be thinking that my ll bro is wit us... hahaha)

oh BTw my mummy is gettin better, praise the Lord!! i don know why she always has some complication wit her body, cos she's tough, uno??. it's painful just to watch her sometimes.. this time its her tummy... durin our lil talks she narrated to me how she almost had breast cancer (it was in the initial stage) aroun c'mas last year; i mean she's really tough... had it been me, i wund not b able to bear the pain... but she SUper... Love u mom...

1 comment:

ruthie said...

hi avoni! i miss u! when ru coming back? happy belated birthday!!