SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, July 3, 2008

LOST PASSION


Sitting here in the Library, this feeling jus knocked into my head... like i felt so emo* and stuffs like that; then i realized that my passion for music has been revived. I have finally learnt to embrace "My first Love" which i have for so long disregarded. Let me relate to you the series of events that bulk up to this realisation.......

* My dad called me like last week, and ask me to take violin class and also to upgrade my piano. (and let me tell ya,, Violin is an Instrument that i wanted to learn, since like eternity, but never got the chance)

* On tuesday, after Voice Lesson Melody wanted to hear me play the Piano, so I just sort of sight-read those books that she had. I really enjoyed playing the paino so much so that when i stopped playing and checked the time, AN HOUR HAS PASSED!! (and it has been a long time since i played classical pieces)

* While chatting with Meron, he asked my what my passion was and without a thought I told him "Music, dance and drama" and the more he talked about music, the more i yearned for It.

* Y'day Shaun passed me this link, it 's about this Jap guy playing a paino piece, and the more i listen to it, the more i am drawn into this unknown world where i do nothing but just play and enjoy music. (btw have been listening to this music in library too.. lol)

* Then today, i kinda explained to Rohit about this sudden change, this past passion that has been revived. So in his usual way, replied that I must be in LOVE. Then i was thinking,, Yes yes,, I m in Love... Definitely i M in Love .. with MUSIC!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey..its Good to be in Love with Music... Ain't it??