SWEET MEMORIES....

Saturday, September 27, 2008

life, seasons, new duties...


As the day passes, u no there's a bundle of things that u have yet to complete... well i have a feeling that the next 6 months will be like that!!! Although i'l b taking a break from TCA college, from all my creative studies (or rather from my carzy frens) I'l not be totally taking a break!!! Oh man, i better anounce to all my frens about my break!! ( I"L b leaving singapore for more than 6months)


For one, i have to help my dad. period. Ever since i left, he felt a gap in his music dept (not a big gap though hahahha), then consiquetively another main teaher left (for some reasons i will not discuss here,. LOL... a gal got to b discreet ok??/) then after that Albert (my Bro) left for his studies, a few months later Benry (my other brother left).... so u c he kinda feels a huge gap!!! SO MY DUTY IS TO GO BACK AND REVIVE the system, get the school moving to another level!! hopefully i can... (hey Avoni,, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!!! Amen)


Then my Next mission.. which is sort of connected to the first... I am planning to give non-stop recitals, mini concerts, parties... that will give awareness to the people that AVONI is back!!! yo yo.. kidding... i thought it might be helpful to strengthen the music department... maybe a silly thought but i will definitely c it through... so that even after i leave home and go back to pursue my desire,,, the dept would sort of be strengthened?? don you think so???

ok, then number three... to go back and continue with my studies, from where i left, not my creative arts one but my secular degree in english major... then atleast i would have a Bachelor degree.. muhahahhah.... LOL!!!


then number 4... to give music exams from ABRSM for my voice and further extend my piano as well... maybe if time permits i'l try to do more...


then number 5... save money and go for a holiday!!!!! yay!!! cos i know that once i get back to singapore and study i mit not get a chance to breathe and relax... so woo-hooo....


and now most importantly... i will have fun, enjoy, be pampered by mummy and daddy, and hahaha... atlast will get to c my room!!!! wee.... OH,,, now come to think of...i will really miss my frens in singapore????

1 comment:

Rachel Eric said...

Hey! That's a really cool pic! 6 exciting months comin' your way...you go girl :)