SWEET MEMORIES....

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Small, lil, tiny miracles....

well, there are alot of things that cud happen to us quite fruquently and they become a part of you. For me, dropping my phone at the wrong places (like a hard, solid, tough cemented ground) was a norm. God knows how many times i'v dropped it and still nothing happens, until y'day..... I dropped it at the lift and i really have no idea how i did it!!! then suddenly it went blank... the screen wunt display anything.... i cud sense a vibration now and then, it wud either b an sms or a call... but the screen was blank.... was terrified.. cunt survive without it man!!! then tod i'l repair it the next day (which is today) so went to those repair shop and asked how much it wud cost me... and the person told me it useless to repair cos it wud cost me $90 (so in a way, gettin new one is more worth it than repairing it) haiz!!! i was totally burning up, but kept my cool tho....

Ya, so i tod i'l get a new one.... mmm... din want to waste money gettin another one, wen i could use that money for other purposes!!! well, at that moment i said a prayer. Ask God to restore my phone!!! (let me tell u, i felt really silly, praying for my phone... others pray for storms, cancer etc.. well i prayed for my phone)

A hour or two, nothing happened, my phone was still not working.... well by now i have already forgotten about the prayer i pronounce...

well, my hands got ichy and i wanted to check if there were any progress... switch on my phone and TADA!!!! it was working...... i was jus stunned!!!! open my mouth and started shouting for joy!!! you know how hard i can scream!!!! well,..... this was a lesson for me... no matter how small the issue... God wants to b a part of you, He wants to take the lead place in Big and SMALL things as well........ yeah!!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Eric said...

Hey! God is so great like that ain't He. And it's trivial things like this that make His relationship with us all the more real & special :) No need to feel silly...i whisper little desperate prayers for the bus to arrive or for me not to be late somewhere or to find something i've misplaced through the holes in my bag...or for my new adapter to be available in stock and work...and tada, here i am on my laptop :)
Let's keep being silly (undignified ya) & going strong lil' sister...love & hugs out!