SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

patience...

I seem to run out of patience these days...
What can I do?? It's nothing to do with everday life and how i handle situations. but its my dear students...
Most of my students are great... And i m quite patient with all of them... But this particular student, I m having difficulties holding my cool... When i correct the others, they get it.. maybe not at once, but after the second or the third time.. THEY get it!! but this student... I have corrected her mistakes a zillion times but she continues to make them again... its frustrating...
Week after week, it's the same old mistakes that i m correcting... it's just tiring...
please pray for me.. need more patience...
I wonder if God ever feels like this... i mean reckoning all the mistakes that we make... No matter how much He corrects us.. we tend to fall again and AGAIN.... and at times, fall into the SAME sin... man, I'm going to try to be better now... But definitely God has more patience then me.. undoubtedly..

No comments: