SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

22nd Anniversary... :-)

4th of march 1987, the happiest day for the two most important person in my life.. The day that brought forth a new beginning.. A day that my parents vowed to each other.. To love and to cherish, for better or for worst.. till death do us (them) part...

It has been 22 year since they got married.. they know the worst of the other... the best... and still are so much in LOVE.. one cannot live without the other... and one is in cloud 9 when the other is around... This is the perfect example of how a marriage should be like.. full of love, PASSION... even after all the wrinkle years, the unwanted fats accumulated around the waist, hip n butt; over the years.. The physical eye dims due to age but that will never stop them from looking at each other with the same eye as they first met....

My dad use to tell me.. like before they did the formal engagement and way before the wedding.. He would ask his driver to move to the passenger sit.. WHY?? cos he could not stand to waste a single sec.. a sec that he could have spend wit his dearest... So he drove fast.. furiously... so that he could reach his destination (and at that point of his life.. it would b paradise for him)...

Here is a song, usually sung at weddings.. I really LOVE this song.. read it.. its so touching.. :-)

Morning Comes, and I must go;
Day is breaking yonder
After all the places i have been,
Now i'm going home.

I have been to seek the sky.
To travel on the highway.
And the time has come
I don't know why
I'm going home.
Where is the answer to so many questions?
I don't know, so i begin another journey.
Where the meaning for my world,
See the answer now.

Though we come by different roads,
Now we walk together.
Stay beside me,
All our days, Strangers never more.
Through the cool of summer rains.
Bythe heartside fire,
Here I'll be with you
when nothing remains,
I am home to STAY.

LOVE is the answer to so many questions
Now i KNOW, and i can stop my endless wandering.
LOVE gives the MEANING to my WORLD,
I see the answer now.
Love is the answer. "LOVE"

No comments: