SWEET MEMORIES....

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sweetness OVERLOAD....

Mum and dad.... The sweetesst creatures on this earth... I simply can't stop raving about them. ofcourse, they are difinitely not perfect but they are just great... They have their irritating moments, but hey, To err is human.... I really did not want to blog about them AGAIN.. but their sweetness was too much that I just could not resist writing about it...

Mum and I...
I had a tiring day.... playing (piano) at a wedding... so right after i got back..... mummy was like "why don't you rest abit before your classes?"
FYI: Just started teaching piano and voice.. mainly because i love spending money.. and I don't lke spending my parent's money.... (of cus when i do spend their money. i do in bulks.. lol)

Then while i was in the shower.. mum came in..
Mum: I thought Avoni wanted to rest... (I could hear from the bathroom)
Avoni: I'l shower first..
Mum: you might not get enough time..
Avoni: nah.. its k..

Then i was peacefully taking my nap... never slept so well in my entire life..
While i was still sleeping.. mum came in n saw that I did not put any blanket.. So she took a shawl and spread it over me.... (this i knew cos she told me later.. )

After some time.. mum came to wake me up...
Mum: Avoni. avoni.. (gently.. and she was gently massaging my arms and rubbing my back.. )
Avoni: mmm...
Mum: Avoni, wake up.. its almost time..
Avoni: oh ok.. (stil in slumberland.. )
Mum: I put shawl over u earlier.. no?? (trying to telll me what she did for me.. hahaha... ;-)
Avoni: oh ok.. thanks.. What time is it now?
Mum: almot 2;30..

Dad... this is even sweeter...
i was really craving for this pastry.. so i called up my dad..
Avoni: What time will you reach home??
Dad: i donu.. (sensing that i wanted something.. ) What is it??
Avoni: can u buy me Khruma?? i really wana eat that...
Dad: ok...

Later when mum and dad came back home... They told me the difficulties they went through to get what i want..
Mum: there.. your khruma is in the kitchen...
Avoni: thank you thank u.. (in a sweet tone.. )
Mum: we search over 10 shops for it.. (i think like all women, she might have exaggerated... )
Dad: but u said u wanted to eat.. so i kept of searching..
Mum: yea.. I told your daddy.. that we'll stop searching.. but he wanted to get it for you..

So sweet.. na?? hahha... love them....

1 comment:

blessed day!! said...

hahaha..they are so sweet and cute!!