SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

how some irritating DHL guy can spoil ur mood....


Recently ella helped me parcel my books and some stuffs from singapore to here... and its darn irritating these DHL people in INDIA... delhi to be particular.. I don't intend to be racist.. i love all colours and cultures... but its when they try to suck your blood out that i get mad... THEY are &*%$#@#$ asking me to pay about $400 singapore dollars.. about 10,000 rupees.. so that i can retrive my belongings.. how screwed up is that? my stuffs are worth about $500 dollars max.. about that... n now i'v to pay like 80%??? so that i can get my old stuffs back?? its daylight robbery... i HATE DHL people in DELHI .. they can go to hell..!! screw you "DHL " in delhi... its as if i m buying back my old stuffs... now i cant handle them on my own.. so daddy's helping me out... He's talking with them... hopefully it'll all be alright.. please please pray for me.. i need my books... if its like other things like clothes n stuffs.. i wunt even bother to get it back.. those bloody greedy people can have it... but i want my BOOKS... damn it~!!!!!

No comments: