SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, June 11, 2009

loved...

Somtimes we don't realise just how blessed we are until we "count our blessings"
It's weird how we only want more and more and more out of life and continually task God to give us the impossible.. but how many times do we sit back, relax and wonder at all the impossibilities that He has done for us? Many a times i forget to do too...
But recently, after one of my complaining sessions to my father God.... i was just lying down on my bed and stoning.... then suddenly, from the window i heard some of my students singing "What a friend we have in Jesus" (they didn't know what i was goin through.. but they were practicing their parts)... suddenly i forgot my depression and starting laughing... right after that, my brother started playing (very loudly) "who am I? - Casting crowns" (and he didn't know my state either..." this made me laugh even harder... how foolishly i'v thought that God didn't care.. but he certainly does give importance to details... :)
My parents are the most adorable pair.... and they've confirmed their cuteness (100%) through this exam i;m taking... daddy will never fail to drop me to the examination hall, no matter how busy he is, no matter how many pending works he has... then he will wait until i've finish taking my exams.. then fetch me back home.. how many dads would do this? I m just too lucky and grateful...
And mummy... will constantly listen to all my whims and fancies and try to fulfil them... like the cunningly avoni (ah tats me...) will lay still in bad, pretending not to be able to get up due to body-ache... then i'l simply raise my hand up in the air and mummy will take 'me' hand and lift me up.... Dad also gives me massages if i complain about my slight headache, so do mum... it does fel good to be pampered... I love exams for and only for this reason.. It's and excuse to be pampered... hehe.... ;) :)

No comments: