SWEET MEMORIES....

Monday, May 12, 2008

Lovin God our Father

hope u guys can read this haha... it's was written when i was high on my creativity. I jus cun't imagine the way God work.(both in my life and in my fens life) Its like I keep worryin but nothing is accomplished even wit all the stress that i intake(LOL) but God has in many ways shown me that things cud b so much easier, if only i lay it ALL into His strong and Loving hands. i can't help but to comment about nicky, all she asked God was for a Laptop, (and let me tell u this, her level of anxiety even outpours and affects me too... haha.. she's gone kill me) well then suddenly out of nower someone blesses her wit a desk top and yet ON THE SAME day another sister blessed her with a MacBook.. amazing... God is great man!! it like u ask for a glass of water and end up in a Banquet!!! haha.... praise the Lord!!! I love you Jesus!!!

No comments: