SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my testimony... or so...


Y'day durin our small group, we were asked to share abt how we became christians, or for those 2nd (,,,,,,or 3rd or 4th watever) gen christians like myself, we r to share that "magical" moment where we encountered God. it was kinda challenging for me. Sharings like these has always (let me emphasize that again ALWAYS) given me an uneasy feeling. To share this moment of mine, bares me to the world.

But, due to a deep prompting in my heart, i was nonetheless aspired to share. I keep on talking non-stop for more than 10 mins, revealing all the pain and shame i went through in the fateful 3 or 4 months of my life; humanly speaking these were the worst part of my entire life, but i knew (n so did my parents) that these 3 months are the foundations or the molding period of my walk as a servant of the most high KING!! A period where God faught for me n came out victoriously...

this incident has made me so sure of my calling that there will never NEVER be a turning point from this wonderful life that God has given meh!!!

although i will not share it here, let me give u a tint of the feeling i get wenever i share this incident with others. It's like i get weaker and stronger at the same. My heart beat starts pounding faster and faster, and i tend to speak faster and slower at the same time. I know u will not understand most of what i am writing. It something like LOVE, u jus feel weaker and srtonger at the same time... well hope u enjoyed having a sneak peak into my mind, heart, soul... watever!!!


2 comments:

blessed day!! said...

hey girl, indeed it takes a certain boldness to share what you have been through. i reminded me again of how real spiritual warfare can be and how the devil aims always to steal kill and destroy especially when you are where God wants you to be. indeed that's where you are! be bold and courageous girl for you will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of your testimony! Our God is good and He reigns forever and ever!!

ruthie said...

hey gal! love your posts. they are so inspiring! continue to walk close with Him : )