SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, May 4, 2008

sick

Feeling so sickish,,, n the worst part is not the sickness but the frustration over not getting any work done!! actually felt quite unwell since friday... like this sat wen i pooed blood came out along with the poo, but i din give much heed to it, then this morning woke up with headache, sore-ish throat and my concentration level is really down,,, aaah..... God help me!!!
anyways, apart from that, I feel like God is leading me yet to another level in my walk with HIm. could really sense His presence in the Worship y'day, all the songs kept reminding me of my weakness n of His leading in my life. WEll, during the service i had this urge to write down the thoughts comin to my head,,, tried to stop that urge but cunt help it! here's a peek of what i wrote,, i show it to Shalyn and Ruth,,(ruth commented that i must be a deep thinker, which is sort of "true")
Without my Knowledge, you've Plan my life perfectly!
IN the midst where people are bound; doing things they Don't
want!
Choices are at Hand for Me.
The future, Past and Present has no hold on your soveriegnty.
It is no accident that i am doing what I'm doing and will be
doing what is to be done!

1 comment:

blessed day!! said...

hey girl, what you wrote in service can be written into a song!! try it!