SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, December 14, 2008

grooming to be a mum...

Went down to market to get some stuffs for my room/house today... suddenly i felt like a mother.,,, lol... like other times my shoppin would be like buying clothes or shoes.. but today.. hahaha.. let me show u my list; medium size basket for my undies, small dustbin to be put near the dressing table, chopping board (a surprise for mummy.... make her happy,... lol), laundry basket for my room, skin cream for my brother (another surprise.. cos he doesn't know what cream to use n he was asking me yday.. cute ryt??)....
Now i know what it is like to be a mother... OTHERS comes first and then YOU... I m learning, hope that my dream of being the perfect mum comes true... (not now though)
Nwas another lesson i learnt today was... NEVER built a huge house... this morning i thought i will make my parents happy so i decided to sweep the whole house, instead of asking Rita to do it.. and it took me more than one hour to sweep the whole house... i never knew i would get myself into this much trouble for all the sweet things i wanted to do for them. lol...
Well......
frens comin over later.. so i thought i will make something nice for them (maybe a desert or.. i don know... later later.. )
oh.. tomor m goin up to kohima for another wedding... 2 hours drive from home, n that place is damn cold.. brr... ok byes for now!!!

No comments: