SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pre-xmas concert!!!

Y'day would probably be one of the many busiest and craziest day of my life!!!
Crazy?? why?? cos my spre throat has not vanish... i took a pic of my throat and right at the end of my tongue.. right before it goes down to the throat.. i saw like many sores.. like pimples but redder!!! so scary!!!... and i was jus too tensed!!! cos both of songs... "love changes everything" and "think of me" were super high!!! but i wud not give in.. and let satan defeat me.. so i decided not to cancel my performance but to jus fo ahead and sing.. no-matter-what!!!
well.. abother element aiding to the craziness was that i had to play in a wedding that morning.. around 10am.. and the wedding dragged until 1 pm.. and the concert was at 3pm.. so right after i readhed home.. my sister welcomed me with a hurried tone.. "avoni.. fast.. dress fast.... get ready!!"... well managed to dress quickly and vocalise and run thru the song a couple of times...

AT the concert;-- unlike choir performace.. wer reaching the high notes with sore throat was slightly easier (cos anyway they wunt know who cracked..haha) .. this time i was all alone.. if i cracked my voice i was doomed!! nwas this is all God's grace!! i was able to sing properly.. wow!!! the first song,, i sort of forgot my lyrics.. haha... n my pianist (my wonderful brother Albert) had a hard time flipping his pages cos he did not know where i was singing.. hahah.. but we did not stop so it was sort of not noticable!!
Then the second song was the highlight of my performance.. maybe cos the song is close to my heart.. (think of me) i loved it!!! cos ok.. let me explain this song.. first its cristine singing.. then raoul comes in with two lines... so at first i thought i will skip the guy part,, but my other brother (benry) aggried to sing these two lines.. so the fantastic part was like... at first i was singing solo... ten he stayed backstage... ten.. when it was his turn.. he started to sing from back-stage and came in.. it was such a cool thing.. cos at first u only hear his voice.. ten.. aya.. i cant explain the experience properly..

hhahaha.. oh another highlight ofthe day.. cristina (my brother's fren who is spending cmas with us?? rem??) came up to my room and..
Cristina: avoni.. come i'l show u something..
Avoni: yes.. what is it..
Cristina: come down.. take ur time..
Avoni: ok..

at the stairs she asked me to close my eyes... ten she took me inside the guest room... ten asked me to sit down..

Cristina: ok.. now open ur eyes...
Avoni: ok...
(she guestures wit her eyes to look down..ten i saw a gift wrapped... well.. cutely wrapped.. not neatly,, hahha..
Open it and saw a beautiful blouse,,,,
Avoni: wow.. socute.. it;s so nice...
Cristina: well i did not know what to get you. so i kept asking albert and moses... how u were and what kinda clothes u wear.. haha...
Avoni: it is very pretty...
Cristina: (shows me the tag,,,) see see.. here its written.. made in india with love.. its made with love... hahah...

ok thats about it..
and this morning.. had another wedding to play for.. so finis playing.. ten m skippin one weddin.. ten later i have a rehearsal for another wedding (tomor).. tired.... okmuacks!!

No comments: