SWEET MEMORIES....

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

new year..

As i m about to step into a new year ahead of me... i feel tired.. LOL... not the expression you would expect of me ya?? nwas starting from the 22nd.. had a fun yet head spinning time of running around (its either church, dinner party, or visiting friends.. like in nagaland during christmas we visit frens and give them cakes, pork or some gifts.. ).. and tonight also there is some dinner party that our family is compelled to attend.. i say compelled cos although i want to go and just have fun.. i would be busy getting jealous of their enormous house (kidding... ) muhahaha....

nwas i dont feel any extraordinary excitement.. no new wishes (just the old ones...) no new achievements i want to fulfil.. nothing.. it just another day.... another year older... another dreadful day on earth.. and another responsibility for me to make this dreadful day "EXCITING"!!

I want to host another party but just scared that most of my frens will bail out on me last minute.. now u know y i m so pissed LOL... i had this party at our house on 26th.. and most of my frens came ONE hour late... and 10 of my frens NEVER showed up.. gave excuses that they were busy of something.. some said.. "i really dont want to miss it but i have to help my fren as she is getting married" crap!!! nwas had fun even without them!! ok.. got to go now...

No comments: