SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Conversation wit MUM..

Preview: Mum and Dad had been out-of-station from friday until today (sunday) They went for some kinda picnic, which i was unable to go for various reasons.. LOL.. Nwas they call home from time-to time to check on us. So y'day being Valentines day, I decided to give them a scare..
I was out y'day not celebrating V'day, but to help my two kids (not biological okie? so get that out of ur mind.. lol) whom i mentor in singing.. (as they had to sing today..) At that time Mum calls..
MUM: Hello.. how r u?
Avoni: good..
MUM: can I talk to MIRANDA? (btw.. miranda is my cousin who lives wit us.. she is like second-mummy.. cos she's like totally incharge of the house wen mum's not there.. hahaha.. )
Avoni: I m out.. What is it?
Mum: U r out? Where?
Avoni: oh.. ofcourse i m out.. today's Valentines day.. uno.. (said in an animated voice.. )
Mum: What? where? with whom??
Avoni: i'l tell you when u get back..
Mum: tell me.. where.. which restuarant.. where exactly are you? (she spoke non-stop)
Avoni: I said i will tell you when you come back.. (still laughin.. )
Mum: Aya.. don't hide.. c'mon..
Avoni; just tell me what you have to tell miranda.. then i'l call her and pass the messsage..

END..

TODAY>. SUNDAY.. Mum calls again... i m in the Loo.. so brother picks up..
Mum: hey where did Avoni go y'day?
Benry: Avoni? I don know.. (blur blur.. ???)
Mum: ya saturday.. where did she go? was she at home?
Benry: I think she was at home?
Mum: R u sure..?
Then at that moment.. i hear from my bathroom...
Avoni: (SHOUTING...) I went out y'day.. (in an attempt to carry out my bluffing to the end.. )
Benry: oh oh.. mummy she was out y'day..
Mum: ask her with who?
Benry: Aya.. you ask her..
Avoni: Tell her i'l tell her later.. when she back..
Benry: che che.. she'l tell you later.. so wait ok.

END.. Then later after she get back home.. She asks sister, where i went and with whom i went y'day.. my sis knows about my plan, so she goes along and tells her,, i don't know..

Dad: so where were u y'day?
Avoni: out.. c'mon its V-day..
Mum: C'mon tell me with whom..
avoni: why don't you guess?? It mit be someone you know..
Mum: Oh oh i know.. ******* (she tells the name of a person, someone whom both mum n dad likes very much.. 0
dad: is it?
Avoni: mmm.. how did you know?
Dad: (speaks confidently..) cos your mum dreamt about it.. her dreams are never wrong..
Mum: yeah.. i dreamt about it..
Avoni: (laughing...) hahha.. wow.. u r really great...
Then suddenly my other cousin who lives with us (name: Ren), could not bear to hear all this bluffin..
Ren: (she laughs out.. ) hahaha.. both of you have been bluff.. haha. see thats why u must not believe dreams.
Avoni: hahahah.. I m really goood in bluffing..

END...