SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute things my dad does...

I was in my room, and suddenly i heard my dad callin/yellin for me. so i rush down to see what happened. Then there he was at the gas stove, with a spoon in hand and eating the fried rice, STRIAGHT from the frying pan. He hand over his spoon to me and said:-
Dad: here.. here.. Avoni.. eat this..
Avoni: (laughin) haha... erm.. You eat it..
Dad: C'mon.. try this.. it was made for moses.. leftover.. its good..
Avoni: (still laughin) I'l eat it later.. (in an attempt not to eat.. hahaha)
Dad: no no.. eat now.. its warm now.. later it will become cold.. che che.. eat.. eat..
Avoni: (laughing.. and thinking how childish my dad has become. ) mmm... its nice..
Dad: See thats why i called you to eat..
Avoni: (continues laughin.. )

ANOTHER INCIDENT..
Dad was working in his office. Then i went over to call someone/or do something/aya i forgot for what., hahah.. nwas then he was coming out of the Chapel.. and seeing me he called out my name, then i was like "hi daddy.." and waited for him to come.. As soon as he reached me, He raised his hand (in hi-five manner..) and said.. "c'mon hi-five" then i was like feeling awkward and shy (cos his students were there.. ) and I just said, "okok.. here..' and gave him a hi-five.. ten still he ask for somemore.. hahaha...
My cute daddy..

No comments: