SWEET MEMORIES....

Monday, February 16, 2009

My cat...


My cat.. my very cute cat...

Loves to be pampered and cared for.. just like muah...

she's the cutest u can get..

Purrs n meows everytime i m around.. probably fishing for attention..

When i m busy or at the computer... she'l climb up my chair and rub her soft body against my back, my arms, or play with my clothes..

and when she, out of her playful nature, starts straching me, i give her "that" look, after which.. she purrs softly, luks at me with a disappointed face and silently goes away..

It gets funnier.. Like when i go to the loo.. she will hurriedly follow me.. and accompany me there... and wait for me until i m done.. (like a good galfren.. hehe..)

Whenever i try to trick her into not following me.. she is even quicker... follows me up and down the stairs.. in and out of rooms.. finally i get rid of her by closing the door shut before she comes in..

Whenever i m in the kitchen.. she'l give me "that" purr... the kind thats says. gimme food...

and when i give her, she'l keep quiet but not eat the food.. because apparently she has ALREADY been fed.. but she just wants my attention..

such a cute animal..

Makes me feel so wanted...

muacks.. !!

No comments: