SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, October 12, 2008

consequences... or TREATS!!!

There are times when u do things u shud not do and DON do what u shud do.. like pricking ur unnoticable Zits and turning them into huge bulbs of pimples, or opening ur big mouth only to offend someone wen u don mean it... AND doin things u ought to do and shud do but DONt do.... like cleaning ur room... are always pushed to the rear... (We cleaned our room ttoday and it is super neat,,, hurray!! i can breathe now...) but what you don realise is that doin what u shud b doin only helps u!!!
OK... like for example, doin the right things benefits u not only in that area but in others as well (lets take that as complimentary bebefits.. :-)... for instance, cleaning the room.. makes the room clean, enhances the studying mood, burns calories (hence slimmer) et etc...
well, the analogy m trying to make is that I shud b doing the RIGHT thing and not only go by my feelin... before i do anything Stupid,, i shud take into consideration what the outcome will be... well if it doesn't hurt anyone then well i l go ahead.. but shalyn taught me a lesson the other day.... "it's gud that u live in the moment... but be careful, wen u r dealing with other people's lives.." mmm..... i love me, me, me... and i love my neighbour, neighbour, neighbour....

1 comment:

vime tho-u said...

Cool Blog... all your articles are very nice and easy reading with your slang English... This one is the best among all to me...
You should write more, u got a good hand.. Consider it as a talent from God!!!
Looking forward on seeing more of your articles on your blog.. Keep going!! God loves You..
Hey just a little advise "Don't use slang.."... eh! just throwing some of my own ideas Laugh out Loud..