SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh geez.. Goin crazy!!!


This is really something ya... I m like goin nuts.. There are times that the Alarm rings and i wake up and jus turn it off cos M jus too tired.. but these days, its a different SToRy!!! I don even hear the Alarm ring!!! and this has happened 3 days in a row... and i wake up like really really late.... thank God that i don take any morning classes or else i m DEAD!!! It jus too weird.. n its quite LOUD but yet i don happen to hear it..

Not only that, i have been doin other crazy things as well, like earlier i was saving some stuffs in Ella's thumbdrive, so ya after that instead of pluggin out the thumb, I took out the Broadband!!! And on top of that, i was even trying to like put the cover (of the thumb drive) on the broadband, and all the way i was so puzzled and irritated that it would not fit!!! Ya Ella had a good laugh.. being a witness to this great and stupid act of mine...

i thought it would end there but NO!!!// like we were goin to college for class.. then I almost got off a stop earlier... thinking that i'v already reached college... Man!! thank God for Ella, otherwise i would have alighted already!!! Geez.....

Oh this is not the end of the drama... After reaching col, Ella went to the LIbrary to print the assignments.. and guess what she started callin me, like twice, asking me where i saved my file.. I thought maybe she did not find it or something.. so i decided to go down to the library.. Guess wat?? I saved the word Document... i saved a pervious assignment with the same title!!! Oh man.. i started panickin.... so i decided to explain to the lecturer... i think he sort of sensed that i was freaking out,.... He sort of understood and asked me to pass up the assignment next week, But as a proof that i have done my part, he asked me to email him my work by tonight!!! Thank you GOd!!! man.. m grateful for HIs abundant grace... Geez... i hope my head starts working properly... mmm cant wait for voice class tmr... mmm... G'nyt... Muacks!!!

No comments: