SWEET MEMORIES....

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Food, Food, CRAVINGS, CRAVINGS...


AAAH... jus cant take it ya... i have been munching out the whole week... even after dinner (or lunch) i jus have this urge to eat something.. n i usuali end up snacking on unhealthy stuffs (chips, cookies, pocky, Pretzels...) AVoNI.. COntrol!!!!

LIke y'day... at DG i was like horrendously craving for a Subway cookie, (n i had dinner already) so all the way thru dg, my mind was like 'cookie, cookie;.. sadly the outlet at Chinatown was closed by the time we finis Dg(10 plus)... so decided to drag everyone to 7eleven... grab a pocky and a famous amos cookie.. bah,, no match for subway!!! nwas.. even the night before was like that... like i reached home from school , then this urge jus captured me, so ended up eating a curry puff!!!

To make matters worst, the pattern is following even today!!! jus had a cream cracker n now eating 'Rold Gold America's NO 1 Pretzels" lol... nwas.. m not gaining any weight so i DON care... but m scared that i'l end up FAT!!! (My worst nightmare!!!) oh!! finally satisfied my craving for a subway cookie today (jus before havin a filling lunch of fish and chips... DUH!!) seems like my heart (or rather my mouth lol) is stronger than my mind...
Oh shut up AVONI!!! stop stop.... i'l go n watch MADE OF HONOR....

No comments: