SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Improvements... Character development???


As Ella and I were on our way to Clarke Quay, we were having our random mini-talks about 'Characters' or to be more specific we were trying to study people's face, body language and guessing how their character would be. crazy ryt?? I know know.. but it was fun. (funny how our answers/judgement were similiar.. )



Nwas the bottom-line is this thing that Ella told me about me. It made me stop and reflect... ok here's what she said, "you know, you are not proud... and also your heart is clean (as in straight, pure, etc) i mean you don have any sub-motive or ulterior motive in whatever you do.. " that made my heart MELT!!! oh... well here goes my reflection part... cos i have come a long way.. I have grown alot with regards to my personality..



OK i give a THEN and NOW comparison ya??



Then: According to my dad, I am like quite proud.. then ok?? Even some of my schoolmates (high school) will confirm this statement.



NOW: well, i don know how much i have come.. but i really wanted to change.. well, daddy mit have to eat his words,, LOL... (with regards to ella's comments)




THEN: The last person that my frens want to share would be me... its strange, like when they wana have fun, THEY come to me, but when it comes to like important stuffs or like deep sharing,, i don recollect them comin to me.. (hey m talkin about THEN ok?)


NOW: I feel good listening to other people, not saying that i rejoice over their misery, but i m just glad that i could be of some help (at least by listening..) Oh Deniece once mentioned that i am a good counseller... ah.. m so happy... and like these days my friends likes sharin to muah.. (at least i think so...) so ya, i have bcom a better listener...


Nwas the list will go on.. but the message i want to being across is that you will always be you... but u can make improvements to further develop ur personality thats more loveable and christ-like.. but remember, without compromisin on WHO U R...






No comments: