SWEET MEMORIES....

Monday, November 3, 2008

ALL i ASK of You...

At this very moment of deep agony, I m listening to "ALL i ask of you".. tsk.. OH what could be worst than having a sore throat!! I have been drinking ginger tea, honey and Nim Jiom Pei pa koa very religiously, but does not seem to help.. Oh, not to forget WARM water!! God, all i ask of you is to take away this sore throat PLEASE??? I love you... Never ever let me get it again, daddy God.
its hurting not in the physical sense but the fact that I can't hit even B flat (the one above high C) without making an effort. I m suppose to be able to hit that comfortably.. sob sob... But i know that in my WEAKNESS God will make me able!! AMEN!! I think i need to learn to lean on Him rather than panickin over this.. Maybe He is trying to do something through this...?? something even more interesting and wonderful??? I am waiting.. lord.. don't make me wait too long, cos you know how much i HATE waiting...
I have rehearsal later... and its gona worsen my condition (singing the high note in my current condition) but Lim Yau is scary.. (oops should call him with more respect.. LOL.. don care, he is not gona read my blog,, hahaha) .. Like at rehearsal y'day, he was like telling this lady to "wake up".. and when the lady did not know that He was talkin to her.. HE went up closer and point his finger at her and asked her, "stop sleeping".. actuali she was not sleeping,, but maybe he meant figuratively? like asking her to sing properly or look fresher??? aya,, nwas its scary...
ok.. bye bye.. 'everytime we touch, i get this feelin'
everytime we kiss, i swear i can fly'.. LOvE this song...

No comments: