SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Harp.. final seat arrangement...


Well, today Maestro Lim yau was doing a final seat arrangement after the rehearsal. It was damn scary. Cos he said something like, "I am going to shift you around, please it's not that i don't like you (at this someone from the choir intentional blew his nose).. (then he sniggered n continued after a pause) It's not that i don't like you. But i want to place the front row with people that i am confident in. (at this my heart started beating irregularly.. was so scared, cos i was sittin in the front row... i prayed hard that he would not shift me otherwise it will be so embrassin)

He started moving people, one by one, both my right and left were shifted somewer.. ten at this my heart to skip even faster... well, i think my prayers were like answered cos He did not move me!!! Phew!! this is like a big time relieve for me...

Nwas before he dismissed us, he told us to preserve our voice.. said something like, "tomor do not talk, even in your office try not to speak, u will need it for the performance!!"

Well.. not talking is goin to b hard for me,,, LOL... nwas i m terribly quiet now.. I bet Ella is enjoyin the silence.. LOL..

OH btw I cant stop but admire the harp so i took a pic... LOL.. enjoy!!!

1 comment:

lavvy said...

gosh...

was like we were gonna be executed...

and I WAS!!

hixhixhixhix!!!