SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

*sick* timely or UNTIMELY???

I have been feeling quite tired since y'day, but i thought it was because of my usual emo*ness.. but today i woke up at around 12pm only to realise that i have this headache that does not go away!!!! On top of that i had no choice but take my violin class (because i cant cancel it... as i m not the one going to the teacher's place.. if so i wud have cancelled) well, i did not learn much today but nwas thats not the point....
Is this like a timely sickness or and untimely?? Just fell sickish after the exams are over.. (so i guess if u look at this side of the coin its timely) but now that the exams are over,, i get the chance to just go out and have fun ryt?? so it can be considered unttimely?? aye??
Called up daddy.. cos i needed to whine to somebody,,, and daddy came to mind.. he asked me to see a doctor, he said that there might be other things that caused the headache.. so better get it checked before it gets worst.. But the thing is.. I don like going to hospitals (for my sake.. i like visiting others tho.. moral support), or seeing a doctor.. just a weird phobia... so i told him.. i'l take rest today and see if i get better,, if not i will visit a doctor.. but let's see how it goes today.. ( i said this just to comfort him) well, i will not visit a doctor... I will just pray to the great physician.. (JESUS)...
I feel so lonely..
I feel so left out..
I feel so sad...
I feel like dying...
I feel nothing..

No comments: