SWEET MEMORIES....

Friday, November 21, 2008

Princess...

It sure does feel good being the Princess of the family...
I m much better now.. due to the dozes of Love from home..
(As i refused to take medicine)
Well, ever since i called daddy n told him that i was havin a headache...
He had his moments of unrest...
"avoni go and see a doctor" "eat this eat that"
Mum would be like, "take aspirin" which i did not have...
Then i suggested if takin Vit C pills be Ok.. Both of them replied, "mmm.. i don think that will help" (well, vit C is the only tablet that i m comfortable taking.. no Panadol, no watsoever)
Well, After informing him of my state.. Daddy called me up THREE times just to check on my health.. then i was like tryin to act mature and replied, "oh daddy, i m much better" or "i m resting now, i m sure i'l be better"
I just feel so precious...
I just feel wanted and needed...
I know that if something happens to me, someone will be in deeper anguish than i m...
mmm.... I love the feeling of being Loved...

No comments: