SWEET MEMORIES....

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tonight... Deniece.. HARP...

Was on my way back home from rehearsal. ALmost half-dead. Damn tired. My eyes were dead tired, i bet the people in the train wud b speculating that i m wasted or something. Nwas, deniece called. It has been ages since i "fellowship" with her. Blames all on me. She initaited a Lunch, like last tuesday. But for some funny and unexcusable reason, I bailed out on her. Well, was SUPER glad to hear her voice again!! ha! A synopsis of our conversation..
Deniece: Hey, come down!
Avoni: Ok... (pause).. Where? (psst.. btw i was on the train)
Deniece: I m just below your house!
Avoni: Huh! (*shocked*)
Deniece: come down...
Avoni: I m on the train.. Jus finis rehearsal..
Deniece: where.. I 'l come pick u up..
Avoni: M at kembangan (don't know how to spell..) why don't you come to bedok?
Deniece: ok. ok.. bedok then..
Avoni: ok.
Deniece: ah.. hey hey.. which side? oh.. the interchange.. that side?
Avoni: ah,, ok ok... see you soon..

ha! I mean this meeting with her and Jeremy just revived me.. i mean i was dead tired,, but well, it all went away.. (i know it sounds weird, but everytime i meet people esp good frens, I m energised!!)

Apart from that!!! TOday we rehearsed with the Orchestra for the first time!! We get to rehearse together only twice( 2 days before concert)!!! It was fantastic!! It sounded marvelous.. man i cant help but appreciate the Harpist ya.. I m going to learn the harp... its in my 5 year plan!!! yoyo.. i mean if i manage to gather enough resources.. that is!! ha ha.. but i m sure that in due time God will provide, He always does!! (GOD!!! This is another one of my PASSION ok??? Please give me the Opportunity to learn the HARP!!!???? PLease??) Tsk.. it is an expensive instrument... Jeremy said there are like only 20 harpist in SINGAPORE.. man, unbelievable,, man, i bet its expensive!!

No comments: