SWEET MEMORIES....

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Study... my big mouth,,

I must try to keep myself awake...
Last week was study break... but study i did not.. I don't blame it on the concert.. cos if i wanted i could squeeze in some time.. but well, lets just blame to lack of motivation...
Apparently the so-called "lack-of-motivation" continues... I tried studyin from likr 1030am.. but i had difficulties keeping myself awake.. I constantly dozed off.. and guess wat?? by the time i woke up it was already 1pm.. i guess the books started singing their sweet lullaby... well i m just depending on what i know, meaning from what i understood from all those lectures... mmm....
Prioritize AVONI!!!!
Besides that i should learn to "think Before I Speak" aya,.. sometimes i just utter things (really bad) without thinking about the effects it will have on the other end... well, like for me, i m like super implusive.. I LIVE in the moment.. so whatever i think i speak,, just whack without really meaning it.. or just do things as i feel like doing at that moment!!! sometimes i forget what i said. And the funny thing is I don't understand why those stupid things i said could have such a big effect.. well, I m still trying to figure out!!! LIke apparently some things i said made joel damn guitly and I was like *ding* (confused) cos i was not lik angry or anything when i said these things.. maybe abit disappointed but it was all forgotten the next minute.. well,,,, the world is a big playground with alot of different type of kids.. so I hope i get to figure out this "kid"... ok i will go back to studyin.. or sleepin,, hahaha... muacks guys!!!

No comments: