SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, November 13, 2008

~German Requiem~



Finally!!! Its over!!!! Well I am glad that its over... but i cant believe the whole thing ended so FAST!!! When we practiced, it seemed super long,,, nwas now i cant wait for the next performance!! (yeah!!) OH!! I hope MOTHER(AKA LIM YAU) does not scold us on monday!!! Man.. my feet hurts!!! Can u imagine Singing (which itself requires ALOT of energy, esp works like this!!) and STANDING for more than an HOUR!!! I guess there's always a price to pay, EVEN for your passion!! I manage to meet TESSA's Husband... both of them are so cute together.. (tessa, if u r reading this.. don blush ok??)...



Yup!! YUP!! Had dinner with Shalyn, Ruth and Justin (ruth's secondary fren)... at this japanese place (of which i cant rem the name),,, Yup.. I din think that ruth and shalyn wud click so well... haha... ok.. ya! wait.. i made a great achievement,,, i manage to enjoy "sashimi".. when i first tried i couldn't take it so i spat it out.. (eeeeww!!!) but today i total enjoyed it!!



mmm.... ten when to Max Brenner... (no matter how full u r.. there's always a space for dessert!!) yoyo.. Ah!!! I cant sleep... Its always like this, i mean i cant sleep when i m super full... mmm....

1 comment:

lavvy said...

oh blush blush... =')