SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dinner with my gals!!

TOday is the best day of my life.. erm.. one of the best days.. BECAUSE i got the opportunity to cook.. haha.. Like when i cook i get this emmense happiness which i cant express in words, U have to see me face-to-face to really understand the extraordinary excitement!! haha...
Deniece, Nicky, Ruth, Ella.. U r the best!! Its sad that Rachel got sick.. i really hope that she is better now...Ruth even bought Cheesecake for dessert...
Well if you wana know the recipes for the dishes i Cooked tonight.. Check out my Recipe blog!!!
# Another thing that i m damn excited about is...... I CARRIED PUCCI.. deniece's dog... Its a great achievement for me.. I guess Pucci was like mild, sweet and gentle so it kinda help.. otherwise some dogs r just so fierce!!! THis is the first time i m holding a dog,, wait i will post up the pics next time!!! I m trying to overcome my fear (of dogs) and Pucci helped.. such a sweet dog!!
Well, prior to that i could not even let a dog come near me.. then my first step was at shalyn's place.. I had no choice but to stay in the same room with Shalyn's dog (dutches).. so the furthest i got was letting dutches lick me.. i could not hold her.. guess was quite scared.. but now whoa-la!!! i can carry Pucci!!! but i don know whether i can still do that to other dogs....

No comments: