SWEET MEMORIES....

Monday, November 10, 2008

3 more days...!!!

I m so so so so so..... awfully excited of all the wonders God has done!!!! Man, he has healed my sore throat!! jus 2 days back, i was so worried cos instead of my throat getting better, i had the addition of this unwanted virus (flu)!! I got so terrified that on satuday I kept drink hot ginger tea like totally non-stop!! (and occasionally honey and vit C capsules) Well, all these troubles cos I hate takin all those medication with chemicals, like panadol and the like!! (call me grandma, I don care!! he he..)
And y'day I sort of started havin like slight headache during the worship at the evening service, so i decided to go home after worship!! I sort of started to "mildly" panic, cos i need to get well, cos i needed my voice!!!
Well, guess wat??? I woke up today, feeling much better!! its just so absurd. I mean just y'day i felt i was going to get even more sick, but God has HIS ways of doing things!!
(LIstening to "the call" now.. its just so touching and romantic.. ah!!)
Well, thank you God!!
Now cant't wait for Thrusday!! "A German Requiem" yo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Wassup?!

Haha...glad you're feeling so much better...con't to take care ya...
come Thur you're gonna rock the German Requiem!

Ps: I'm so sad and sorry again i can't be threre...how bout a special solo performance by you when we next meet...k?! :)

till soon, love n hugs out,
hip-hop baby :)