SWEET MEMORIES....

Thursday, November 6, 2008

HIghlight of violin class

Just finished my violin lessons.. today i bugged my teacher so much so that he started laughing uncontrollably; which further prompted him to disturb me even more!! well, the reason for my bugging him was because i wanted him to admit that i played well!! haha... Here is like a gist of our conversation.
Me: (after finishing a piece) Good ryt?
He: (with a smirk) Not bad.
Me: aya, when r u goin to admit that its gud..
He: ha. i will not make u so happy. cos if i say good, u might stop prac! I want u to improve.
Me: Aya, i will still practice! for once say good ya!

LIke any other Asian male teacher or father for that matter, He wunt dare to admit, thinking that his non-admittance will improve my skill.. hahaha... (rubbish!!!) Well here more of our conversation.

Me: (imitating him) Not bad!
He: (laughin) ya! not bad..
Me: i will wait for the day u say GOOD!!
He: (amidst all the noise said very softly) good.
Me: huh, again "not bad".... aya!!!
He: i just said, "gud"
Me: I never hear..
he: oh! cos i lost my voice.. (oh he had sore throat)
Me: Why must u say the "good" so softly! if u scold me then u speak so loudly then when it comes to "good" then u lost ur voice??
He: oh! if u don't hear then it's ur lost!! (continue smirkin...)

Nwas... gona have a cool day.. gona have DG (cell group) at an indian restuarant.. cool ryt??? stay cool guys...

No comments: