SWEET MEMORIES....

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nicky tay....

I really had a really good bonding time with nicky today.. well, she is almost the exact opposite of me.. One of the best SANE frens i have (well, the others r as cool and crazy as can be).. It has been so long since we, like hang out and jus do things together.. Sometimes i feel a bit weird not getting to c her more often, mostly cos I saw her like EVERYDAY last term, until we got bored of each other and almost killed each other (Jus kidding LOL)...
Ya, so today she wanted to meet up for study, but for me i just wanted to be with her and Just talk or uno just have that time with her.... so well, i ended up playing the guitar and reading a MAG (an article on 'how to choose the right partner.. i think?? oh geez.. something like that)...
She is such a darling.. the moment i walked in the door, she was like, "Avoni, don't go back home for so long... stay in singapore" then after a few minute she went, "Oh!! avoni.." then again she went, "hey i have an idea, y don'y u marry my brother, then we will become relatives, ten i will always see you.." then ya... we continue talking about my daddy,mummy, her cell group, my cell group, food, etc etc...
I realised that i use the line.."blah blah blah..." A LOT... she asked me to stop.. but i think i cant ya...??? it saves me alot of trouble uno?? cos i don have to explain everything.. i jus say a sentence or two and add blah blah blah.. ten everyone can understan ryt?? LOL...
Nicky, nicky nicky, what will i do without ya,,,

1 comment:

blessed day!! said...

LOL..will try to prepare your prezzie earlier this time so it wont get lost in the mail!! if not then send me your address again yah..;p