SWEET MEMORIES....

Monday, October 27, 2008

Love and Affection - Mummy and Daddy

I miss my mummy and daddy so much ya, I mean its not that unbearable kind. But its just that at times I need that kind of affection that only they are capable of showering on me. The kind of Love, pampering, etc.. that i can recieve without feeling Guilty. A kind of bonding where I can DEMAND for attention and affection without getting that feeling of being too over-bearing on the other party. Oh geez...~! Ah! nwas I m gona see them Soon~ What should I get them for christmas this Year? Must really do something or give them something, like really nice.. Kind of like a make-up for last year ~i wasn't HOME for xmas..~
Well, apart from that life is great. I did manage to slim down abit, (aya i did not manage to go back to the really slim Avoni-back-when-I-first-came-to-singapore but who cares? I did manage to lose abit ryt?) So i am hoping that my sister will give me a congratulatory pat... muhahaha... She is a sweet little bossy sister.. Love her mann!!
Well, I manage to get hold of one of my brothers recently and had a good chat with him (moses). Its so hard these days to even get a chance to talk to them, both of them seems to be extremely busy!!! ah.. no time for their beloved sister.. (hey if u reading this, do feel guilty,, haha..). Nwas, i am super glad that Ben has matured so much. Like the way he talked to me was so different from what he used to be. He is more responsible, sincere and focussed these day. haha.. he was braging to me about what his Voice teacher told him.. hahah cute ryt?? (he now seems to be more excited about giving recital and concerts than me..??? haha)
Okie... mmm... Well m just looking forward to seeing them again.
"Avoni.Albert.Benry.Khristin... Forever!!!" Oh mum and dad also included...

No comments: