SWEET MEMORIES....

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Facial... Deep cleansing!!!

Went for Facial today with deniece.. i thought she was quite SWEET today.. like even tho she finished earlier she waited for me.. ;-)!! Nwas, it was a super-fabulously fantastic experience, i mean don'y u love that feeling of gettin ur face sweaky clean... MV beauty rocks mann!!!
Justin (beautician) was explainin to me some stuffs while washing for me... so i kinda like picked up some stuffs which i thought was quite applicable even in other areas of LIFE...
She said, "when u come 4 facial, its basically extracting all those impurities that accumulated.. blah blah bllah..... but what i wana emphasize is the regular cleansing AT HOME... cos it makes my work easier plus u don't end up wasting extra money extra treatment"
my thoughts, "mmm.... no wonder constant walk with God is important. Let's compare a sunday's sermon or a week's revival to the monthly facial okie?? without regular cleansing, the skin will be clogged wit all those dirts, oils and bacteria, hence the ugly skin over time... well, even if u have breakouts due to stress and study, if u cleanse regularly, IT is EASIER for the beautician to do her wonders on u, but without the regular cleansing.. she would like end up pricking ur skin and trying her best to penetrate the thick ugly pores, thereby HURting u and causing a red bulb... DOn you get it?? God wants to clean ya n make u pure as Gold, but without the small regular cleansing, the process of making u PURE would be exremely hard... like I have always wondered why God does certian things to me and why he wants to embarrass me or hurt me so much.. but what i did not realise was that he wants to c me clean n good as new, n since i did not do my part, he has to do HIS ways on me, cos it was sooo obvious that my WAYS were killing me....
LOVE ya GOD... you rock!!!
OH ya.. was craving for ICE-cream, so ended up finishing half-a-TUB of ice-cream.... erm... now what do i do with the unwanted fats??? might actuali be good for winter ryt?? keep me warm... LOL!!!

okie... i'l get back to my assignments!!! have fun.. be cool always!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

I believe this was a piece of revelation to you from the Holy Spirit. You are so right! So many times we want that "special touch" from God and we forget that He wants to commune with us all the time.

Prais God sister!